Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Play Play"

The twins love to play! Seth lunges and screams if I pass by the playroom without taking him there and setting him down. It may have something to do with the fact that the playroom is on the way to the bedroom, and they're not such good nappers anymore.


Seth loves a box of toys. He's just starting to move around -- a funny crawl that involves kicking and sliding across the floor on his forehead. He seems so proud of himself. He's been watching Logan getting around for weeks now. The first day he figured it out, I found him tearing into the dvds. I let him pull every last one off the shelf in celebration! Here's Logan's new trick -- cruising furniture. He's a wild man now and he's into everything. He can even climb the stairs!!! Some of his favorite discoveries: the insides of trash cans, coffee table books, tiny bits of floor food. Joe says we should attach a Swiffer pad to his tummy and let him clean up. He's still fastest scooting around on his belly.
Yes, that's a number four buzz cut. Today I buzzed all three boys. Once Seth got his helmet off we realized there were some pretty scary growth patterns... and Logan's mullet was getting out of control. They look a little grown-up, but I love my boys with short hair.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh how cute!!! Love the haircuts...that's the easiest way to do it-#3 buzz! That's how we do it! I can't believe the boys will be 1!!1 Time flies!

Beeswax said...

I just gave Tommy the number four. Its like we're psychic. The boys look a lot more alike with matching outfits and haircuts. Like twins.

MAINLAW said...

It's hard to believe these are the same boys I saw in June...they have grown so BIG! They are still sweet and precious to this grandma, even though they are looking more and more like boys instead of babies. You have such beautiful children...we are greatful for your genes!

Kristen said...

That second pic of Seth is Collin's smile and Logan looks like Kate. Seriously, I am dying that the boys will be 1 in a couple weeks!
I am so glad we don't have stairs in our house because we went to my brother's a couple weeks ago and Gunnar would not leave them alone. We let him go all the way to the top just because we were so surprised he could do it but after that it was getting annoying having to stay behind him the whole time, but he kept crawling toward them when we would turn around. It is nice to have a switchback though in your house.

Hailey said...

Wow! I think they look SO much alike in these pics! I want to come to their one-year celebration so badly! Maybe we should get together every year on October 29th and have a party for all four!

And I will e-mail you my address--that's so strange that my one-of-a-kind signature cards got lost!

(snicker)

erin said...

I love that first picture... such huge smiles! Cute boys!!

Hallett Family said...

Cute kids!!! Heather